Schedule - Information Session on Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) and Environmental Water Technologies
OPI: Marie-Chantal Ross, Transportation Development Centre, TC
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012
Time: 08:30 hrs to 12:00 hrs
Room: Sussex Room (Ground Floor)
- Introduction and Approval of Agenda.
Liquid Natural Gas as Marine Fuel
- Presentation on LNG as a Marine Fuel (Calum McClure, Vice-President Innovation &
- Presentation on the Transition from Diesel to Dual-Fuel – a Medium Speed Engine Perspective (Ken Westcar, Marine Market Manager, Toromont Power Generation Systems).
- Presentation on Technologies in LNG Storage, Handling, and Distribution
(Mark Keneford, President & Senior Sales Manager, Wärtsilä).
- Presentation on Renewable Fuel Opportunities for Marine Transport
(Jean-François Gagné, NRCAN.)
- Other Business.
- Presentation on RWO Clean Ballast (Franz Seebacher, President Hermont Marine Inc.).
- Presentation on Hyde Marine Ballast Water Treatment Systems (Michael Hebb, Director,
Business Development, MARENER Engineered Systems).
- Presentation on Black and Grey Waste Water Treatment Systems and Associated Regulations
(Damian Coleman, Regional Sales Director, Jastram).
- Presentation on the Evaluation of Innovative Integrated Solid Waste Abatement System onboard
Royal Canadian Ship (Cdr. Jacques P Olivier, Royal Canadian Navy & Theodora Alexakis, VP
Commercialization, Terragon Environmental Technologies).
- Other Business.
- Tentative agenda items for the next National CMAC meeting.
The following document is available for downloading or viewing:
Schedule - Information Session on Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) and Environmental Water Technologies (26 KB)
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To order this document by e-mail, contact us at:email@example.com