Working Group on Environmental Response
Reporting to the Standing Committee on the Environment
National CMAC meeting April 23 to 26, 2012
Co-Chaired by: Josée Lamoureux, Environmental Response, Marine Safety, TC
David Tinley, Environment Response, DFO
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012
Time: 13:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs
Room: Centennial Room (5th Floor)
- Introduction and Approval of Agenda.
- Service Standards.
- Office of the Auditor General of Canada (OAG) Report:
• Risk Assessment.
• Hazardous and Noxious Substances (HNS).
- Canadian Coast Guard.
- National Aerial Surveillance Program.
- Proposed Environmental Response Regulations.
- Hazardous and Noxious Substances Regime.
- Places of Refuge (Jaideep Johar, TC and Michelle Maruk, TC).
- Stakeholder presentations.
- Other Business.
- Tentative agenda items for the next National CMAC meeting.
The following document is available for downloading or viewing:
Working Group on Environmental Response (26 KB)
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To order this document by e-mail, contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org